Ursa Smart-city cb7 img ursapark img

7/2018 Conclusion of a Sales Agreement of the General Rights and Obligations in Subsidiaries

The Management Board of CPD SA (“Issuer“) informs that on February 16, 2018, ROBYG PRAGA INVESTMENT I limited liability company and ROBYG Construction Poland limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer“) and the Issuer’s subsidiaries, ie: Gaston Investmenst limited liability company and Challange Eighteen limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller“) concluded a General Shareholders’ Rights and Obligations Sale Agreement in Subsidiaries 8/126 Gaston Investmenst spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, 9/151 Gaston Investmenst spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, 10/165 Gaston Investmenst spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, 15/167 Gaston Investmenst spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the “Companies“) (hereinafter the “Agreement“). The transaction value is PLN 82,000,000.

Other provisions of Agreement concluded by the Seller do not differ from the standards commonly applicable to this type of contracts.

99% of all rights and obligations in the Companies, had the company Gaston Investments spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, which is a subsidiary of CPD S.A. on the other hand, 1% of total rights and obligations in the Companies were held by the Challange Eighteen limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw, which is a subsidiary of CPD S.A.

As a result of the transaction, the structure of the Issuer has changed.

Legal basis:

Article 17 para. 1 in zw. from art. 7 par. 1 a), para. 2 and 4 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation) repealing Directive 2003/6 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directive 2003 / 124 / WE, 2003/125 / EC and 2004/72 / EC (“MAR Regulation”) in connection with art. 2 and 3 of Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/1055 of 29 June 2016 laying down implementing technical standards with regard to technical conditions for the proper public disclosure of confidential information and delaying the disclosure of confidential information in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 596/2014 in conj. from art. 70 point 1 of the Act on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading, and Public Companies. This current report contains confidential information within the meaning of art. 7 of the MAR Regulation.

Signatures of persons representing the Company:

Elżbieta Wiczkowska, President of the Board, February 16, 2018.

Disclaimer

The information on this website is the property of CPD S.A. It must not be duplicated in any format

Contact Us

CPD S.A.
ul. Cybernetyki 7b
02-677 Warszawa
tel.: +48 22 321 05 00
fax: +48 22 321 05 01
e-mail: info@cpdsa.pl